MVideo can make annotations in video clip and share with co-workers easily.
Jog-shuttle, multiple speed, thumbnail images and many other functions are available.
Coming soon this march.
Post Halfcamera pictures with Vertical or Horizontal!
Click to Enlarge ↑
NEW 90∘ Rotation Button.
You can post image like this!
Free Download in iTunes Store
Draw, Take and Stamp!
These Images are New Preset for iTunes File Sharing. Enjoy!
Photo by OMOMO (@planetomomo in twitter)
It’s very great idea of playing with Halfcamera. Thank you OMOMO!
Download Photostamp Ver. 1.1 in iTunes Store -> Click
FREE EVENT NOW!!!
<Click to Enlarge
Use AiCamera instead of iPhone’s basic camera app.
Do you want to take photos without sloping horizons? Try AiCamera.
You can take photos with one hand. AiCamera makes it very comfortable.
AiCamera shoots when the position is at a level (in AI mode).
Many level designs and sound effects let you know the perfect time to take photos.
AI mode helps you in the following cases.
- When you are carrying many bags.
- When you want to take photos continuously.
- Your palms are too small to hold your iPhone and touch the shoot button.
- You can easily take photos with AiCamera. Just keep your iPhone’s position at a level, AiCamera shoots automatically.
- If you want to pause taking photos, just tilt your camera or touch the AI button again to pause it.
- AiCamera shows a guide line that lets you know your iPhone’s position is at a level easily.
- AiCamera has many level designs likes, circular, half-transparent glass, puppy, etc. You may choose what you want.
- AiCamera supports sound effects, so you can recognize it if it is at a level even without glancing at the camera.
- It is easy to see the last photo taken.
- Taken photos are stored in Camera Roll automatically.
- AiCamera supports video recording too.
- We designed a user interface that lets you zoom in/out to improve user experience.
AiCamera adds an auto-taking feature when the position is at a level (whether horizontal or vertical) and other fun stuff on iPhone’s basic camera app. AiCamera is your must-have app which replaces iPhone’s basic camera app.
Continue reading AiCamera V.1.0 Release!
**** Special 50% off sale – Limited time only. ****
Do you want to insert your awesome signature on photos?Do you want to decorate your photos with cute patterns?
Are you bored of standard fonts and stamps?
Try PhotoStamp right now!
You can decorate your photos with your own unique signatures and stamps.
You can make your own stamp by taking pictures, importing pictures from Camera Roll or Drawing. Decorate your pictures with your stamps and ready-made stamps.Well-made UI makes it easy for you to use PhotoStamp.
How to make a stamp.
- You can make stamps with pictures taken by an iPhone camera or imported from Camera Roll.
- You can even make stamps by drawing a picture or character.
- Try making a stamp with a picture of your face or your signature on a piece of paper.
How to manage your stamps.
- You can edit stamps with pen and eraser tools.
- You can manage stamps in a group.
- PhotoStamp supports Drag & Drop to organize stamps.
- You can export and import your stamps through iTunes file sharing.
- Visit our web site and download more stamps.
- Why don’t you show off your unique photos decorated by PhotoStamp.
- 140 ready-made stamps.
- You may adjust the size, color, brightness and transparency of stamps.
- You may press group tab and edit the group order and name.
- You can use your PNG images as PhotoStamp’s stamps through iTunes file sharing (The images have an alpha channel).
- You can save your stamp to Camera Roll.
- You can save your decorated picture to Camera Roll.
- We will provide more stamps on our website.
<Click to enlarge
VideoLoop supports a repeat function that iPad doesn’t.
You can easily transfer video files from PC/Mac or iPad’s Photos and make a list to play video files in the order of the play list or randomly.
If you use VideoLoop, You don’t need to touch any menu to play it again.
Use VideoLoop at home when you are showing your baby or vacation videos to your friends or family. You don’t need to stop the conversation to play the next video.
Use VideoLoop at exhibitions, parties or offices. You don’t need any person who operates an iPad to make it play again to show videos to your customers or colleagues.
You may have a frustrating experience that you couldn’t focus on the conversation because of searching for and playing videos. VideoLoop solves the problem!
How to use the VideoLoop.
- Lauch VideoLoop and import videos from iPad’s Photos or iTunes file sharing.
- If you want to import videos from iPhone’s Photo, please turn on the location service when the appropriate message pops up.
- You can make a play list with imported video files.
- You can control repeat, random and continue options.
- You can play the list that you made.
- You can play video files which are supported by iPad only.
* We fully tested on iOS 5.
Continue reading VideoLoop Player V.1.2